I’m having trouble believing that it’s February already. The weather isn’t helping. It’s been bouncing between freezing-cold and unseasonably-warm.
I’ve got my knitting mojo back in a really serious way. In January I managed to:
- finish three (!) hats, basically none of which fit me. I keep making my hats too big. Good thing I like slouchy hats??
- make good progress on my new cardigan
On the other hand, I basically did no sewing. I bought some fabric. I tried and failed to finish a dress before becoming utterly demotivated. I learned more about my serger and am trying out a rotary cutter. But it’s been a slow month. Partly that’s due to high pain levels – it’s easier to cuddle up on my couch with some knitting than it is to sit at a machine.
For February, my crafting goals are:
- finish knitting through skein 1 of my sweater
- finish at least 1 sewing project
- finish at least 1 Burda magazine project (!) because I got a subscription
Let’s see how it goes.